VI International Intergenerational Conference of Young and Elderly People from Latin America, the Caribbean, & Europe
Providing continuity to the proposal for integrating generations initiated by FIAPAM in 2003 with the aim of valuing the experience of the elderly and its transfer to young people, thus encouraging a inclusive society with equal rights and improved coexistence.
- Promoting the strengthening and the appreciation of family coexistence.
- Encouraging political leaders to create government policies aimed at the elderly and the integration of the latter with young people.
- Encouraging research, creativity, and the carrying out of work by young people and the elderly and their institutions.
- Strengthening associationism as an appropriate way of defending the rights of the elderly and the encouraging of their self-confidence.
Private individuals and institutions, both public and private, who are working on and carrying out studies and activities with the elderly and/or young people in Latin American countries, the Caribbean, and Europe.
Activities of the Conference
- Celebrating the 40th anniversary of UNATE, La Universidad Permanente FIAPAM General Meeting
- Meeting of the FIAPAM Board of Directors
- Keynote speeches
- Round tables
- Meetings with authorities
- Artistic and cultural activities
- Tourist trips